Thursday 5 June 2014

It is a well known occurrence that many atimes you may have looked at a very successful person and wondered what it is they possess that you don't.

When I say successful people, I mean people who consistently pull-in a six figure income into their bank accounts monthly from various legitimate online businesses.

You may have come across several internet millionaires online, or you may even have one around your vicinity who lives a good life working from home, and all that you ever concluded was that "He is into yahoo business" because that's the general perception that people have of work from home big boys.

Granted! there are many illegitimate stuff going on across the internet, but don't be too distracted by that, because there are also several legitimate internet businesses going on each passing day.

Now your questions may be: How did these people ever get so lucky?

You probably have looked at really successful people and wondered, "He is so lucky", "He has more money than I do", "He has a successful internet business", "He is independent at a young age", "Everything she does seem to turn into a goldmine"...How did he/she get so lucky?

I used to think this way, especially when I wasn't yet an internet millionaire...but not anymore, and the very bad thing about thinking this way is that it ends up getting you depressed and discouraged.

Sometimes you may even say things like: "He has better opportunities because he was born into a wealthy family", "He is probably more computer literate than I am and that's why he has succeeded online", or "He simply has more 'luck' than I do".... All these are false perceptions.

  However, as you read down this article, you will find out that there are several other factors that could transform any young guy or lady into an internet millionaire, other than just luck, and how you too could tap from that special "luck".

As I gained more and more experience in the world of internet and started making money online in Nigeria, I discovered that there was more in being an Internet Millionaire than having mere luck.

One very significant trait about every successful internet millionaire is that they are Go-getters (never miss opportunities) and hard workers (They work so hard to achieve their goals).

And It's even funny most times when you try to find out about their family backgrounds and discover that they don't come from wealthy families nor do they even have very high educational backgrounds.

The common trait that make them "Lucky" is that they never bypassed information, and they used opportunities to create streams of wealth.

Here is the Part 1 of the 10 reasons I've observed why some people have better luck making money online in Nigeria and how you too can CREATE your own luck.

1. They Are Always Positive In Their Thoughts And They Are Prayerful:

Most people have lost the zeal to pray and now the devil tries to take advantage of that by putting a siege mentality into them, in such a way that they see everything as being negative and tending towards harming them.

For e.g you may be thinking that the money Mr. Adam owes you is gone and that he may never pay back, or that Mr. B is trying to scam you of your hard earned money, or that those who say that they make money online are thieves and big liars.

Now Listen,
Wealthy people don't think like that. They replace these negative thoughts with a positive mindset of utilizing any information that they come across, and using them to his/her  own advantage.

If you are always scared of being scammed of money that you hardly even have enough of, then I bet you, you can't make money online and you will always miss out on vital information that could change your life.

I remember making an ATM transfer of exactly N320,000 into the account of one Mr. Tony Jones just to send me hard copies of his Super internet marketing Manual. It was well worth it! because I have made many times that amount since I got hold of the information product, and would continue to benefit from the product till I am tired of earning from it. 
So you see, I spend money to get money, and it's a principle that has helped me build my internet business.

And mark you!....this is just one of the numerous investments that I've made towards the growth of my business.

Remember, Information is power and what you don't know cost you money
So you have to learn to pray and tell yourself "It's in me to succeed" no matter the situation. Doing this would increase your money "luck".

Did I hear You Say "It's In Me"...............because that's actually  my favorite quote.

2. They Associate With Positive Minded People: 

Most times, you may find yourself in the midst of people who discourage you about your internet business dreams. It could be your friends who always laugh at you and say that you are wasting your time trying to obtain information that would change your life, or your brother/sister who would tell you about other talents that you have, or even your parents who may remind you that you studied Electrical Engineering in school and should focus on that.

All these are setbacks, and if you must succeed online, you must believe in what you tell yourself and what it is that your long term goals are.
Stay away from people who discourage you, or better still, never tell them about what you are doing or what your plans are.
Try to associate with people who have the same vision with you, and who would encourage you to work harder.

I can vividly remember back then when I started my online business and my mum would discourage me and always remind me about learning how to design buildings (as a Civil Engineer).
She meant well for me though, but I meant much more better for myself because I knew beforehand where I was headed, and now that I have started making a lot of money online and catering for my family as the first and only Son of the house, She is so happy with me and now encourages me to work even harder than ever.

that's what I call "Determination" and that's how I had my "Money Luck"...You can follow suit.

3. They Have A Keen Ability To Discern Opportunities:

Nearly everyone have missed a great opportunity in life simply because when they saw it the first time, they just took it with a grain of salt. But wealthy people take a 2nd look, they take a 3rd look and take as many looks as is required to be able to see the sunny side of the opportunity.

For example, I told over 45,000 of my email subscribers to get my Best Of The Best "Internet Wealth Secrets Package"   that I have created out of my wealth of experience as an internet business coach and prodigious information entrepreneur, all at a very low investment.

This package contains over 49 information products (e-books) in which I have revealed over 10 sure-fire internet businesses that would give you 1 Million Naira per month (That is if you can work hard for a few months).
Even though many have gotten the package, and most of my students have even started seeing good results, but it is still nothing compared to over 45,000 subscribers of my email Newsletter.

No wonder many people remain P-O-O-R, an acronym for "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly".

If you want to be really wealthy as soon as you can imagine, then you just have to learn to see opportunities, grab them and take immediate action towards that direction.

That's exactly how to improve your money "luck", and one step in that direction is to grab my internet wealth secrets package here.

Words to note: If you are really serious about improving your money luck dramatically faster than you ever thought possible within the next 60 days, then you just have a few days left to have your own copy of Okafor Obinna's "Internet Wealth Secrets Package" at a discounted rate

Making at least N450,000 per month is not Accidental Or Simple Luck, rather, there are systematic steps you need to take and I revealed these steps in the "Internet Wealth Secrets Package"

The Internet Wealth Secrets Package   IS FOR YOU, if you are sick and tired of being TOLD by the so called gurus that internet business is highly profitable, but want to see it work out for you too.

IT IS ALSO FOR YOU, if you are an internet rookie who hopes to build a highly profitable online business. Of course you can't fulfill this very wonderful dream without the help of an expert like me, who not only talks the talk but also proves the proof.

Inside The Internet Wealth Secrets Package, here are a summary of what you'll discover:
  • 10 hot Online Businesses  that you can start up right here in Nigeria and generate a whopping income within a few months.
  • 6 types of "Internet Wealth Killers" you have to stay away from, to be able to make at least N450,000 Monthly.
  • Step-by-Step guide on how to design a website of your own and make it accessible on the world wide web within 60 minutes (...Or do you think that website designing is that difficult? )
  • How to design a Facebook Page  of your own within a few minutes.
  • How to install an e-book creating software that would convert your ideas and skills into a hot-selling information product.
  • How to design a blog and fully customize it to your taste within 30 minutes.
  • The best online traffic/advertizing methods and the tools needed to use each method (All you ever needed in order to drive a lot of targeted traffic to your website or blog).
  • The secret 5-step formular that will automatically create a N450,000 per month info business for yourself.
  • How to sell your products on facebook at no extra costs.
  • And much more...

I'll continue next week with the Part 2 of the 10 Reasons why some people have better luck of making money online.

Please if you have any more suggestions that have worked for you, feel free to comment and let others know about them.
Please also share this post with your friends and do not leave this page without liking our facebook page

Okafor Obinna
Your Prodigious Online Business Coach
08105959318 ------ Calls are strictly allowed between 9am to 4Pm, Mondays-Fridays
Sms- 24/7


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe For Free

Pages

Social Icons

Social Icons

Featured Posts

Blogger templates

Get Free Updates in your Inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Okafor Obinna's Super Blog

Join Us On Facebook

Popular Posts